Grenade oddity

In my latest campaign, I had some oddities with grenades. It didn't happen often, but when it did, it seemed every agent was affected by it.
Once it happened storming the control room in an alien base. I beamed up and made sure I had 100% throw, but all throws just went high up into the air and landed at the agent's feet. That got repeated a couple of times. Tried both flashbangs and grenades. Maybe I hit the ceiling or something?

Another oddity was when I blasted a hole open into a building on the artic map. There was an alien hiding inside in the corner, and I wanted to stun him. Made sure the throw was 100% or close, but every throw from outside the building seemed to hit the roof at the beginning of the building like the wall was still there. Tried that 4-5 times. Then I moved one soldier up next to the wall, and then I could lob a grenade at the alien.

Edited by alienman

• alienman changed the title to Grenade oddity

I happened to noticed that too, whenever I throw grenades in UFOs with a 100% chance, there is a tendancy to turn my thrower into a pink mist, occasionally. 

Probably janky part of X2's mechanics(which the system is already jank enough). I should check it again and report the bug, when i have time to go back to updated X2.