[V1.28b - General] Geoscape. Dual radar array coverage on the map.

Vojevoda

After upgrading my radars to Quantum ones(upgrading through engineering) one of my bases has two radar coverage circles. Unfortunately, I was not able to determine if both are actually tracking UFOs(since very few came in to range to draw conclusions). Constructing additional Quantum arrays in that base does increase radius(the central and seemingly proper one), but second circle remains.

As an idea, one of the bases I lost was in that area. I don`t recall exactly where I built it, but if it might be at New Guinea. It`s possible that for some reason game started to show radar circle from that lost base.

image.thumb.png.363d916a069a80e820003e39ae4f124c.png

user_day_241_manual_save-35.json

On 8/1/2023 at 9:53 AM, Vojevoda said:

After upgrading my radars to Quantum ones(upgrading through engineering) one of my bases has two radar coverage circles. Unfortunately, I was not able to determine if both are actually tracking UFOs(since very few came in to range to draw conclusions). Constructing additional Quantum arrays in that base does increase radius(the central and seemingly proper one), but second circle remains.

As an idea, one of the bases I lost was in that area. I don`t recall exactly where I built it, but if it might be at New Guinea. It`s possible that for some reason game started to show radar circle from that lost base.

image.thumb.png.363d916a069a80e820003e39ae4f124c.png

user_day_241_manual_save-35.json 901.26 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, the issue is that your dead base has got its radar ring back for some reason. We'll look into that!