Some questions...and a suggestion (or the other way around)

Mordobb

Forget the title, those are things i noted while playing...

On the global map, could it have an "aircrafts" buttons so we could check status of our fleet without having to bother to press intercept and then cancel ?

It would be nice if we could see the max speed of our aerial vehicles in description. (its good to know if you ll bother to try to intercept or not.)

Could alien ativity slow the UFO (creating a storm, abducing someone etc) ? Would be interesting.

Logistic integration...If i buy something, and this thing take 72 hours to be delivered and for example a hangar in construction would be ready in less than 72 hours then the command is accepted.

We need a warning when something we build is ready, right now we only have warning for what we bought (equipment i mean)

Could the Flares be added as infinite item in stick (with nades) so we can give more than 2 to our troops

When fresh troops arrive, in the soldier list, be able to select more than one line and when we select a soldier after scrolling down so it become much easyer to select people to train.

Right now i see the potencial of the role choosing, but its quite clumsy and limited.

We should be able to create modify and delete the Letter and role description at will.

I hope this is the plan as it seems to be.

A more obvious damage screen color cheme for craft damage.

Would it be possible to make UFO and craft info readable with no zoom at all ? Would help a bit

Right now the Chinnok screen status doesn t seem luch linked to reality. I see minor damage ship with no surviving aliens and heavy damage with full aliens.

Also is the damage status of alien ship in the aerial linked to its probability to crash ? Right now they go down only when critical damage appear, or so it seems.

Pistol seems to have an overly capped range, its already weak and slow, is you want it to have some usefullness please raise something: Range &/or Damage &/or ROF

I think it would be interesting to have some maps (any lvl and any moment of the game) were we don t start near a border, but start i a place without borders near our dropship, its gives a new lvl of danger to know you can be encircled by ennemies.

Also mapwise not always have a map were we land diametrically from the ufo, why not at UFO side sometimes ?

Duting night time, when you throw a flare, it shine brightly, but even so the "default visual range" overlap the flare light ? Shouldn t it be reversed ? Flare extend visual range ?

Edited by Mordobb