MARS bug with plate

Hokuta

10 hours ago, Hokuta said:

When i press heavy ceramite plating on MARS vehicle, it wheels dissappear and it can have alot of armor with time penaltyAIL4fc-e4OrO1InIK7cwbmBvJa2S_rNpTHS-KIq3

Thanks. Can you confirm you're playing on Milestone 1.25 or higher? This should be fixed in that version.

The version number is in the bottom left of the Main Menu screen.

Hello,

i have this bug too. My 2 mars have now 420 armor for something like 65 UT. When they are on the War map, it's not the Mars unity but a human with rocket launcher in the hands (and 420 armor for 65 UT, sounds of Mars, capacity of Mars)

I don't know where to find if i'm on a Milestone 1.25 or higher, but i have download this game last week (maj 24/07/23).

thanks for this game !

• 10 months later...
8 hours ago, Adamantium said:

It reappeared in V3.8.0 - choose my africa base and try it with the mars units
user_mars_missing_piece-74.json

Strange. Yeah, I can see this - not quite sure how you got into this situation though (I think you've got two different Heavy Armour modules active at the same time).

Anyway, it fixes itself as soon as you assign the MARS to a dropship so I'll list it as a low priority bug and we'll look into it more once the more important things are done!