[1.25 - Geoscape / Air combat] - Crash after/before intercept

Zen

With two aircraft independently tailing a squadron, I entered air combat.  The first phantom I sent did significant damage but eventually died.  My assumption was that the second phantom would then engage.  However, upon closing the air combat resolution screen, the game instead crashed.

I went looking for logs, but the only thing I see is 'output.log', which is empty.  I've attached the autosave from immediately before the intercept instead.

auto_strategy_before_intercept-45.json

4 hours ago, Zen said:

With two aircraft independently tailing a squadron, I entered air combat.  The first phantom I sent did significant damage but eventually died.  My assumption was that the second phantom would then engage.  However, upon closing the air combat resolution screen, the game instead crashed.

I went looking for logs, but the only thing I see is 'output.log', which is empty.  I've attached the autosave from immediately before the intercept instead.

auto_strategy_before_intercept-45.json 650.2 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for this. Yeah, right now there's not going to be any logs even on the experimental branch asI had to put a non-debug build there to ensure the save game path issue was fixed.

I've loaded the save game and it doesn't crash for me whether I fight or autoresolve both combats, but I think it might be related to another bug that someone else reported yesterday, so hopefully we can get it fixed shortly.