[V17.1 misc] aircraftweapons.xml Excel fail

I was just nosing about in aircraftweapons.xml and stumbled upon the following:

<Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">AV.PLASMABLASTER</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Cannon</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">40</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">4500</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">[b][color=#B22222]7.4999999999999997E-2[/color][/b]</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">250</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">10</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Auto</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">10</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">weapons/airplane/plasmablaster_cannon</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">5000</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">1</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">aircraft/aircombat/missile</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Cannon</Data></Cell>   <Cell ss:Index="16"><Data ss:Type="String">aircraft/aircombat/weapons/cannon_plasma</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Yes</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">No</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">1</Data></Cell>  </Row>

Looks like Excel went trigger happy with it's beloved "scientific notation" crap. I haven't noticed anything in-game, but I expect it to cause problems.

Edited by kbunny
typo

Hmmm. Good catch as AV.PlasmaBlaster isn't in game yet, and it's good to fix potential problems before they arise.

The value should be 0.075 if you do the sum, which is what's actually shown if you load it up in excel.

I wonder where Matthew is, as this is certainly the type of thing he should log.

Edited by Buzzles