Save Game, Tutorial and Jetfuel

Wow, the gameplay experience after a few moments already was worse then I expected!
1. In non-combat game the soldiers look horrible. And i dont mean the faces, there are mods for the faces. But the posture of the guys is horrible! And mods dont change that. Just some minimal "boob" for the females (that are hired WAY too often. I had to manually turn it down to a more realistic 10%). Take a look on how cool the soldiers looked in the original game!

2. Air combat: tells me 100% success-rate. Why on earth would someone opt for manual interception then??
3. Air combat 2:  The range difference between those two are WAY to close to another. So unrealistic! These days Rockets are fired long before the pilot can even see the enemy!
4. Air combat 3: On my 4th interception the following happened: Just some seconds before the planes got in range of their rockets / railgun I got the msg that fuel is too low. I told the first plane to turn back 2 base. Fine. But after the 2nd jet shot down the craft the plane had disappeard from the world map!! (The fist plane was flying without problems.) So the pilot realised that he lacked a few seconds (!) of fuel and killed himself in anger? Why can the Jet not land somewhere else? There are hundrets of airfields in Europe! How is it possible the pilots realised the low fuel while engaging the enemy and not before? Why do a few missing seconds (!) makes it impossible (not improbable) to come back to base? Immersion gone!
worst mistake you made at the end
5. Save game / Ironman: Why did you not copy the system from the old game??? Saving is fine unless in battle? If you can save in battle all the time there is no reason whatsoever to think much about strategy! The original made sure you had to use your brains. That was the reason the outcome with dead or alive soldiers MEANT something. The vanilla mode is just not at all satisfying because way to easy! And the ironman does not help: now you cant save the game AT ALL anymore. Both settings are not good AT ALL!

... to be continued (?!) ...

Kai Hanstein

Edited by Armitage