V27.1 - Campaign Difficulty Options Problem

The campaign difficulty options is broken, since you made your choices in the beginning of the game and after the tutorial is over and you are able to start to play the game properly, the choices are forgotten and you are back to normal difficult.

Reproduction steps:

I try start a new game with the easiest option available.

I choose recruit and then uncheck dynamic UFO health to try to use always 3 interceptors.

» XENO2-MOST EASY-START PAGE.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.d7ee3ba8d873e6fbe265868a79a84da9.jpeg

I start the game and the campaign difficulty options reflects what I choose.

» XENO2-MOST EASY-PRET UTORIAL.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.e2bf630e68d2148141aee2e62f35cc14.jpeg

I play all the tutorial and then get into the game itself, however the difficult are not the ones I chose but instead the ordinary default ones.

»XENO2-MOS TEASY-POS TUTORIAL.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.1ee71f161f8543b7d99c02acbd9caea5.jpeg

15 hours ago, CasteloBranco said:

The campaign difficulty options is broken, since you made your choices in the beginning of the game and after the tutorial is over and you are able to start to play the game properly, the choices are forgotten and you are back to normal difficult.

Reproduction steps:

I try start a new game with the easiest option available.

I choose recruit and then uncheck dynamic UFO health to try to use always 3 interceptors.

» XENO2-MOST EASY-START PAGE.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.d7ee3ba8d873e6fbe265868a79a84da9.jpeg

I start the game and the campaign difficulty options reflects what I choose.

» XENO2-MOST EASY-PRET UTORIAL.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.e2bf630e68d2148141aee2e62f35cc14.jpeg

I play all the tutorial and then get into the game itself, however the difficult are not the ones I chose but instead the ordinary default ones.

»XENO2-MOS TEASY-POS TUTORIAL.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.1ee71f161f8543b7d99c02acbd9caea5.jpeg

Thanks. Yes, I can reproduce this - that's quite a big bug. We'll get it fixed, although we probably won't be able to get it fixed in time for the hotfix we have planned today.