[XCE 0.35.1] Geoscape Storage only recognized / works if a storeroom exists in Base 1

GameOverMan

If you have multiple bases, when I refer to the first base (Base 1), I am referring to the base in the leftmost slot.

If Base 1 has a storeroom, any loot you get on the geoscape (from shooting down UFOs) ends up in this base's storeroom. However, if this base DOES NOT have a storeroom, the loot does not appear elsewhere. Further, it matters not which Foxtrots shoot down the UFOs.

For the following example, I will describe shooting down the Interceptors x3 sortie, which when defeated over land, provides 6 Alenium and 14 Alien Alloys:

- Interceptors killed by Foxtrots from Base 1, and Base 1 has a storeroom, Alenium/Alien Alloys end up in Base 1's storeroom.

- Interceptors killed by Foxtrots from a Base other than Base 1, and Base 1 has a storeroom, Alenium/Alien Alloys end up in Base 1's storeroom.

- If Base 1 does not have a storeroom, both of the above scenarios fail to place the Alenium/Alien Alloys in another bases storeroom, even if I use Base 2 Foxtrots and Base 2 has a storeroom.

I am using no mods, other than those bundled with XCE.

This issue occurs 100% of the time. I can delete Base 1's storeroom, and I will not get any geoscape loot. Looting resumes once Base 1's storeroom is built.