AM_Scout.xml, is it no longer used?

Rynaw

Doing some testing and reworking of the UFOs and I'd noticed Research in XCE is set to Ticket Value 0, and Scout is set to 4. I started the game with my mod disabled, and a Quantum Cryptology Center to see if the UFOs were spawning properly, but noticed no missions labelled as "Scout" and all of them instead were Research. Setting the Research to a Ticker value of 25 meant no UFOs spawning until that value was reached, even when Scout was set to 0.

Now I'm not sure if this is just normally the case or if I'd messed something up somewhere, but I can't seem to get Scouting missions to spawn.

The idea was to have something generating a passive ticker, that would often go missed since they don't generate events and that you could only catch with a radar or luck, with the global passive ticker lowered accordingly. Meaning catching and destroying a scout would give a slight delay to the alien progress as a bonus.