[v26.3] Fusion Blaster Can be Built, but Disappears; Other Comments

I researched Fusion Blaster to replace the Gauss Blasters on my fighters. Then I built two of them and they went into the ether (i.e. not in storage nor otherwise showing up to put on a wing hardpoint). Torpedoes and missiles all seemed to be fine.

On second-level difficulty I made it all the way and won the game. CTDs were very minimal and unrepeatable. I had no problems moving around all the different enemy vessels and I didn't see any aliens from belowdecks, so it appears quite a bit of bug fixing has happened from my last game. I also had no problems regarding disappearing crash sites or anything like that.

The Colossal armored suit doesn't seem useful since you can only fire machine guns from them. Possibly as a bullet magnet they help. I like how when you move a soldier in the suit it slides to its position.

Keep up the good work. Other than some missing artwork I'd say you're almost there.

Cheers,

CB