[v16.1 Ground Combat] Ground combat save funkiness?

My game crashed on a city map a short while ago - guessing those civvies are still causing problems - and I figured I'd reload the autosave that's taken when you first enter the tacitcal game. I was hoping the civs wouldn't vault over anything this time. Fortunately, they didn't, and the Xenonauts saved the day! There was some weirdness, though:

- Doors were acting strangely. Once I loaded, the doors became uninteractable. (I hope "uninteractable" is a word.) The "open door" icon didn't appear, and the Xenonauts sometimes couldn't move through until the other side had been uncovered. But not always.

- Buttons on the geoscape not responding. After I won and returned to the geoscape, the top row of buttons on the geoscape UI - "base", "research", "workshop", "xenopedia" - didn't work when I clicked on them. The bottom two - "buiild base" and "intercept" - still functioned. I could enter the base via clicking on the, er, base itself; coming back to the geoscape from the base screen doesn't fix the UI.

Loading savegames taken from the geoscape doesn't seem to cause these problems, but loading a custom save that was taken in the tactical game seems to do it as well. (I keep getting desert/arctic maps now so hard to test the door problem, but the geoscape UI problem persists.)

Sorry if this has been reported before. I did a search, but the issues seemed to be crashes/corrupted files and whatnot, not the problems I'm encountering here.