Do rocket launchers work with changed magazine sizes?

WarpObscura

If I'd have to guess it's because missiles themselves come in "magazines" of one.

It's not enough to edit the rocket launcher, you would have to edit the rocket(s) too.

Huh. So which other parts of the weapons.xml and weapons_gc.xml would I have to touch? I already have

<Weapon name="weapon.rocketlauncher" bulletType="rocket" emptySound="Empty Click 1">	<props range="40" hands="2" recoil="60" weight="12.5" isHeavy="1" clipSize="2" reloadAPCost="25" reloadSound="Weapon Rocket Launcher Reload" reactionModifier="0.5"/>	<SingleShot sound="Weapon Rocketlauncher Single" delay="1.2" suppressionValue="40" suppressionRadius="5">		<Set1 ap="24" accuracy="75" />		<Set2 ap="28" accuracy="90" />	</SingleShot>	<BurstFire/>	<GUIImage name="gui/weapons/RocketLauncher.png"/>	<GroundImage name="grounditemimages/rocketlauncher.png"/>	<Ammos>		<Ammo name="weapon.rocket.frag" type="kinetic" damage="90" stunDamage="90" mitigation="0">			<Projectile spectre="projectiles/rocket" speed="1200"/>			<Impact spectre="particles/explosion/explosion" radius="3" sound="Weapon Rocketlauncher Explosion" fireChance="0" smokeChance="0" gasType="RocketFragSmoke" />		</Ammo>		<Ammo name="weapon.rocket.AP" type="kinetic" damage="120" stunDamage="0" mitigation="60" isHypervelocity="1">			<Projectile spectre="projectiles/rocket" speed="1200"/>			<Impact spectre="projectiles/robbanas/explode" radius="1" sound="Weapon Rocketlauncher Explosion" fireChance="0" smokeChance="0" gasType="RocketFragSmoke" />		</Ammo>		<Ammo name="weapon.rocket.incendiary" type="kinetic" damage="50" stunDamage="20" mitigation="0">			<Projectile spectre="projectiles/rocket" speed="1200"/>			<Impact spectre="projectiles/robbanas/explode" radius="3.1" sound="Weapon Rocketlauncher Explosion" fireChance="50" smokeChance="50" gasType="RocketFragSmoke" />		</Ammo>		<Ammo name="weapon.rocket.stun" type="kinetic" damage="10" stunDamage="50" mitigation="0">			<Projectile spectre="projectiles/rocket" speed="1200"/>			<Impact spectre="projectiles/robbanas/explode" radius="3.1" sound="Weapon Rocketlauncher Explosion" fireChance="0" smokeChance="50" gasType="StunGas" />		</Ammo>		<Ammo name="weapon.rocket.plasma" type="kinetic" damage="50" stunDamage="20" mitigation="0">			<Projectile spectre="projectiles/rocket" speed="1200"/>			<Impact spectre="projectiles/robbanas/explode" radius="3.1" sound="Weapon Rocketlauncher Explosion" fireChance="50" smokeChance="0" gasType="RocketFragSmoke" />		</Ammo>		<Ammo name="weapon.rocket.hyper" type="kinetic" damage="150" stunDamage="30" mitigation="100">			<Projectile spectre="projectiles/rocket" speed="2400"/>			<Impact spectre="projectiles/robbanas/explode" radius="3.1" sound="Weapon Rocketlauncher Explosion" fireChance="50" smokeChance="50" gasType="RocketFragSmoke" />		</Ammo>	</Ammos></Weapon>

I'm going to assume that you have already changed the clipsize in weapons.xml and weapons_gc.xml. If that is not working, your best option would be to change the bullettype to normal, like the rifle, but to maintain the properties of the ammo exploding. I have not tried this before, but it seems like a viable solution to your problem if simply changing the clipsize parameters is not working.