25.2 game suddenly crashes in battle

TardsVsZombi

i am playing a tactical mission after beating an enemy ufo at day 76.

i killed all the aliens except the ones who are inside the landed ufo, the game suddenly crashes after an enemy alien get outside through the main ufo door.

i load the save and it keeps happening.

i am playing on ironman mode, so it seems i lost my progress :(

any way to go back to a previous checkpoint on ironman?

ps: it is obviously me bad for playing on ironman in a playtest.

output_log.txt

Edited by TardsVsZombi

54 minutes ago, TardsVsZombi said:

i am playing a tactical mission after beating an enemy ufo at day 76.

i killed all the aliens except the ones who are inside the landed ufo, the game suddenly crashes after an enemy alien get outside through the main ufo door.

i load the save and it keeps happening.

i am playing on ironman mode, so it seems i lost my progress :(

any way to go back to a previous checkpoint on ironman?

ps: it is obviously me bad for playing on ironman in a playtest.

output_log.txt 994.49 kB · 1 download

Can you provide the save too? There's no way for you to revert to an earlier save, but I might be able to autowin the mission for you so you can continue.

But yeah, playing Iron Man on an experimental build is a very brave thing to do :)

26 minutes ago, Chris said:

Can you provide the save too? There's no way for you to revert to an earlier save, but I might be able to autowin the mission for you so you can continue.

But yeah, playing Iron Man on an experimental build is a very brave thing to do :)

here is my save, thank you!!!

and merry christmas

iron_man-259.json

12 hours ago, TardsVsZombi said:

here is my save, thank you!!!

and merry christmas

iron_man-259.json 1.86 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce the problem - we'll get it fixed in January when the coders are back.

Here's your updated save game. Remember you'll need to switch to the Legacy branch to load this save and continue the campaign as soon as I release the next patch.

iron_man-3.json

• Thanks 1

I had a similar problem at a different place in the game. Because of this error, I could not continue the game and had to start again. The second time I passed, the error was no longer there. I still can not understand how it happened. I had already passed the game for Ironman, and I did not want to continue to play, so I gave up the game and started playing World of Tanks. The game offers you a large selection of tanks, which need to pump. So I often use the game platform SkyCoach and quickly move up to a higher level. The game especially helps me to relax after a hard day's work.

Edited by NettYadla