[V14] Wounded soldier not healable or problem with Medkit

Hi,

I was assaulting the base of Caesans and one of my soldiers was shot and got wounded.

So i bring a soldier next to him and bring out the MedKit. The wounded soldier had maybe 3/57 HP left(not sure about the number)

Trying to heal, i used all of the available AP(around 40-50) to heal the soldier.

The wounded soldier received healing but i noticed the turn after that his health was at 0.

This soldier was still standing with 0 HP and i was able to move him. Since he had 0 rocket ammo, i went into his equip screen and it said that he was KIA and that he had -36/57 HP.

Since he was considered KIA, i was not able to equip the pistol

This bug follows an other bug: This wounded/zombie soldier had 0 rocket ammo left and was considered KIA, I was still able to shoot rockets.

The other thread regarding the rocket bug is : http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/2911-V14-Soldier-able-to-shoot-rockets-with-0-ammo

Edited by LFSmaSh

Pretty nice bug report. This particular bug and has been reported here already if you ant to contribute to anything that has been said in there.

It probably has to do with the as of yet incomplete "melee attack for all weapons" feature that as mentioned as a missed milestone in the V14 thread in the announcement section.