[V13.2 Ground Battle Crash Site] - MedPack Does Not Work...

I tried to use my medpack from all soldiers around her and even her own medpack(which i realized she can't heal herself) I tried using 5/10/15/20 hp heal methods. Nothing worked she is stuck at 29/57hp. I attached a pic of her hit point bar so you can see and maybe even tell me if I am putting my foot in my mouth on this one.

P.S. The damage was caused by friendly fire.

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg.3cce7ad00184aae1555440c1a2b

how were you "using" the med kit? when you select the med kit it should turn the cursor into a "target" cursor and you can then click on the wounded soldier to "attack" giving them health, it's got a limited range (right next to the "target").

Basically it should be the same as throwing a grenade (select weapon, place cursor over target, click).

how were you "using" the med kit? when you select the med kit it should turn the cursor into a "target" cursor and you can then click on the wounded soldier to "attack" giving them health, it's got a limited range (right next to the "target").

Basically it should be the same as throwing a grenade (select weapon, place cursor over target, click).

Yup tried that at different heal settings 5, 10 Etc...

You can't heal fully, you can only heal 50% (I think) of the damage taken.

For example if you had 60hp and took 20 damage, you would only be able to heal back up to 50hp

I thought that was represented by the light grey bar but if what you say is the case it is possible as my goal was almost full hp and I only noticed after wasting 3 of my teammates turns that it was not working.

Thanks for the heads up tho I'll keep an eye out for this specifically next time I'm playing tonight.