Huge troubles installing via Desura

Howdi,

im posting this here hoping im not the only one with this problem.

I bought Premium a couple weeks before Kickstarter was launched. I installed the game via Desura, and it working fine.

At some point, an update was released, but despite the fact that Desura should have updated XN, it didnt. I tried manually deleteling the install folder of XN, but it didnt help one bit.

I recently tried uninstalling and reinstalling Xenonauts, but it failed to do so. I even tried reinstalling Desura, but that didnt help, too.

Basicly, im wondering if anyone has this huuuge problem getting a proper up to date installation of Xenonauts via Desura going, because sure as hell i dont.

thanks

doesn't look like desura does automatic updates, at least when I log in and there has been an update released it's got an icon showing that there is an update, but you have to manually choose to apply it.

what kind of errors occur when you try to reinstal Xeno? (ie expand on the "failed to do so" bit)