[10.2 - Geoscape] UFO 'Escapes into space' when destroyed.

Against some of the faster UFOs I was trying to send F-17s (because they're better at killing them), and MiGs. I found that only the MiGs could reliably intercept, but they were having trouble killing their targets, so what I ended up doing was sending the MiGs separately from the F-17s (so the UFO was being pursued by different intercept groups).

One thing I found was that if both these groups were able to intercept the UFO together (MiG arrives, tell it to tail target, F-17s arrive, tell them to engage, they engage without MiG.) That would be nice to implement.

The other thing I found that's actually a bug is that when one of these groups destroys the UFO I get the message 'UFO has escaped into space', I'm assuming because the non-engaging group suddenly loses their target when the engaging group brings down the UFO. I don't recall if it ever happened in conjunction with a crash site, I think most of these combats destroyed the UFO entirely (or over water).