Sign in to follow this  
maxm222

[V10.1 - Ground Combat] Mall Terror Raid Combat Freezes on Alien Turn

Update: Just went through this map again.  Again, old drop ship and one guy frozen in the rear left wheel well.  However, I left the guy in the wheel well to his own devices and battled aliens in the vicinity of the drop ship, with heavy casualties on both sides plus the "firing into the air" bug and the disappearing disk bug, but finally got to the other side of the restaurant.  At which point I was confronted with the following (screenshot #1).  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that the enemy AI is supposed to have over half its units just sitting there.  

At that point I decided to throw in the towel, and chose to withdraw from the mission.  I did so and got the results summary screen (screenshot #2).  After losing over half my guys before retreating and the majority of the aliens still creeping around, I won!

I have now played this map 7+ times over the past couple of months, and have never been able to finish without multiple bugs, including new ones almost every time.  The map is great, the battle remains broken. 

yikes.jpg

PyrrhicVictory.jpg