Lonewolf557

unable to load saved game after downloading mod

I recently downloaded a few mods, those being "Increased Maxed Accuracy" and "Lore+". After doing so i found that i would unlock parts of Lore+ over and over again such as the analysis of the aliens that i had killed. i did not think too much of it until recently (about 2 days ago) when the game started crashing and gave me this error(see picture). i have tried verifying the game's cache and deleting and reinstalling the mods but nothing has worked. Can someone please advise me on how to solve this problem?

xenonautsglitch.png

I think you corrupted the savegame somehow, probably installed two conflicting mods, or a bad version of Lore+. Where did you get it? If you corrupt a saved game with research data, it just crashes.

8 hours ago, Solver said:

I think you corrupted the savegame somehow, probably installed two conflicting mods, or a bad version of Lore+. Where did you get it? If you corrupt a saved game with research data, it just crashes.

I got all my mods from the steam workshop. do you know anyway that i could fix this or is my saved game doomed?

With the vanilla version it's broken for sure. There's a chance the community edition can restore it nonetheless. 

Post the save game and I will take a look.