Game speed

zelius99

Hello I searched forums already for anyone talking about this but couldnt find anything on it.

Just downloaded the verison of community edition today and first thing I noticed is that the game speed on map and did an air combat mission was incredibly slow. Even turn on to fastest speed it took over an hour to finish my first air combat mission.

Is this on purpose? If so how can I change it back to normal? At this rate the fastest time lapse only moves the seconds .If anyone could help with this I would be grateful thank you.

Hello I searched forums already for anyone talking about this but couldnt find anything on it.

Just downloaded the verison of community edition today and first thing I noticed is that the game speed on map and did an air combat mission was incredibly slow. Even turn on to fastest speed it took over an hour to finish my first air combat mission.

Is this on purpose? If so how can I change it back to normal? At this rate the fastest time lapse only moves the seconds .If anyone could help with this I would be grateful thank you.

Several Questions/Suggestions;

1) Upon executing the launcher does it have the words "Xenonauts Community Edition 0.34.1 UNOFFICIAL" in the top right of the launcher? (tell me what words are in the top right corner of your launcher)

2) are you using any mods other than X:CE itself? (yes, personal mods and/or altercations made to the files of X:CE count)

3) have you tried reinstalling X:CE to see if it was a glitch in the installation?

4) if you've tried everything; have you tried re-installing Xenonauts itself?

BTW, just for future reference; Bugs/Issues should be reported at "http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/33-X-CE-Bug-Reports"

Edited by Man of Doge