alien vision

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature (satellite coverage?) but aliens seem to see through walls.

There's 3 scenarios where I think things went a bit wrong:

- reapers running straight into soldiers in hiding spot.

They somehow knew that my guy was there, even though they couldn't see him.

- aliens throwing grenades from over walls (no LOS).

That caesan knew that there were people on the other side but how could he know the exact tile they were standing on and throw a grenade there?

- In one instance I got shot through walls in the upper level of a landing ship. This might be a different bug though.

Some Caesans have PSI abilities, one of those is to detect soldiers on the map, non-LOS if I remember correctly. I am not sure if it is still in the game, but if it is then they can use this low-cost ability in each of their turns. And if one Caesan knows where you are everyone will know.

The shooting through walls is a bug I guess, though I thought it was solved some time ago.

As far as I know Reapers have an extreme range of LOS and maybe can detect you when near.

Yes be afraid of them, be very afraid.

With Reapers I advance real slow, double and triple coverage of soldiers, look around repeatedly, 2-3 soldiers fire on one Reaper. Retreat and regroup if necessary.

I got shot through walls again! This time it was on a different ship, but on both occasions it was Androns shooting at me. The shots went through the walls from invisible attacker. There was no way I couldn't have seen them shoot as I was in the entrance tunnel facing the only way in.

This happened to me in Vanilla and EC32HF3