[9.2] Geoscape - Instant build MiGs

Hi there!

I discovered a bug with the manufacturing of MiGs.

After having researched the MiG and getting a spare hangar I set my workshop to work building my first MiG. When the MiG was built I got the pop-up stating this and my plane was in the hangar. All good.

Now, without leaving the base screen I relocated said MiG to another base and went into the workshop to order a new one built. The old order was listed as 1/1 items built and was in red. I increased the build order to 2 and went back to the geoscape. I now got the same message as before, stating that my MiG was complete. Going back into my base I find that I have a new MiG sitting in the hangar!

I waited for my MiGs to be relocated and tried the same procedure again from scratch, with same result. So, here is my recipe for instant (and probably free, I didn't check the money) MiGs!

1: Have a spare hangar.

2: Order a MiG.

3: When the MiG is done, immediately transfer the MiG to another base.

4: Without leaving the base screen go into manufacturing and add new MiG to existing order.

5: Go to geoscape. You should get a message saying that manufacturing of a new MiG is complete.

6: Go back into base and you have a new MiG waiting for orders. Edit: It will show up in your aircraft tab, but not in your hangar before the transfered aircraft arrives at it's new base.

7: Repeat steps 4-6 until all your hangars in your bases are full, or until you have a big enough squadron.

Edit:

After further testing it seems that the completed build order stays open, but red indefinitely. I was able to order a new plane and have it built in an instant severeal weeks after my first MiG was finished.

Also, I discovered that no matter how far along in the construction process you are, if you decrease the number of items to be manufactured to 0 and back to 1 (or more) all progress towards the initial build is discarded. Probably not a bug, but annoying none the less! :)

Edited by Mad_Nordmann

I noticed the same bug with instant build MiGs but in different way.

Build 1 Mig (in my case I made 3)

1.jpg

then add one more - progress is stright away 75% or 80%

2.jpg

after exiting to geoscape production of MIG is completed

3.jpg

I think Mig should dissapear from manufacture list when is done to avoid this bug.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.7b9a54d0edaff84b9b29f5f1b332

2.thumb.jpg.69c8b18dcce9fa27042de19365da

3.jpg.b4cef2de6bf35c08dd2aa1a39f671ce4.j

Edited by Amiga4ever