[X:CE 0.30-HF1] misses when firing around corner shoot directly into corner

wolfman101

- move a soldier to a corner.

- aim at a square that the soldier is almost unable to shoot at.

- fire a bunch of low accuracy shots.

- most of the shots go directly into the piece of cover you are using.

This is mostly annoying when the soldier fires a bunch of low percentage reaction shots and ends up destroying his own cover. Or if you are trying to provide suppressing fire and again blow up your own cover.

Mods: CE

I still think there is a bug here, if you use an MG, lasermg etc if a few shots hit it seems to work as intended but often all shots miss, hit cover and destroy it. If missed shots are 50/50 spread then at least half should go round the corner and miss. Its as if the miss shots originate from the centre of tile and not the 'best shot' chance part.

I remember this behaviour existed in earlier standard xenonauts but am fairly certain it wasnt present in recent X:CE. (or maybe i just got armour suits and stoped using cover since my mgs are walking tanks) Also this frequently results in rookie zookers blowing themselves up, which probably IS intended ;p. If anyone knows where the bits of codes are relevent to missing corner shots and can spread some light as to whether this is intended bahaviour or not it would be appreciated, thanks.

Edited by Dead Dread