MIG Construction Broken and Fighter UFO Crashing into the sea over ground

I attempted to construct a MIG and it sort of just sat in the queue after hitting 100%. When I hit +1 to build 2 it went to 50% done (correctly) and when I left the menu I got the report that one of the MIGs was done, but it just sat at 50% and never got put into the hanger; which I only had one spare anyway, so it probably shouldn't have let me try to build 2.

Also during missions against fighter UFO's it always says crashed into the sea even if it was over the ground. I'm assuming this is equivalent to being destroyed outright in xcom, where it just disintegrates rather than crashing?

Thanks guys, the game is already fun.

Chris mentions in the V9.1 release thread (first post) that the mechanic for manufactoring vehicles is not available ingame yet and that he will make a small update to fix that shortly.

The fighters crashing into the sea is a display bugg only. The fighters will never leave a crash site, they are not intended to. I'm assuming it displays crashes into the sea insted of destroyed because you technically don't hit the threashold for destroying it (you need to deal x% above 100% of a UFOs total hitpoints to destroy it in the air) So resolving that is low priority.

Both issues are known and have been reported earlier. It would help if you also named the thread in the format of the other threads in this section. version number, which area of the game and a short description of the bug. Makeing individual threads for each bug is not frowned upon but rather encouraged since it helps with tracking a specific bug and makes it easier to search for.