[X:CE 0.26HF] - How you change Sebilian / reaper stats?

ntalas

Hello,

I mean: did you change Sebillian/ reaper stats?

Sebilians seem to be too accurate compared to vanilla. The shoot at me (and kill me), in situations where in vanilla would have simply been impossible. Reapers also seem to run a lot :-)

Can you please check?

Alien stats haven't been changed at all in X:CE (the mod itself introduces no game balance changes to the vanilla game, except some minor air combat related things due to additional AI parameters).

It's also not possible to make a X:CE game compatible with vanilla. Only the reverse is possible.

Thanks for the reply Kabill.

This is also my understanding, but I got a nasty surprise in my latest ground mission...

It's also not possible to make a X:CE game compatible with vanilla. Only the reverse is possible.

but from the 0.26 Release notes:

- option to create a save game in format compatible with official releases, and X:CE saves use a different version to prevent loading by official releases

Thanks for the reply Kabill.

This is also my understanding, but I got a nasty surprise in my latest ground mission...

It'll be unluck RNG.

but from the 0.26 Release notes:

Ah, yes, you're right. Sorry, I was looking in a different place. Don't know what you need to do to do that.