Aliens carry no weapons in XNT Into darkness

gamadeus

So Im using the following mods:

XNT Into Darkness V5.22 Extended Version (Platinum Dragon)

Fire in the Hole v1.3.3 (XCE 0.21)

RMP - Desert Style (v0.2)

RMP - Farm Edition (v1.3)

with the latest Xenonauts version 1.07 and I have the strange problem that many aliens simply carry no weapons. at first I thought that maybe they have panicked but that seems not to be the case. Some still carry weapons but most behave like civilians.

Whats going on here?

Did you install FiTH over XNT? That will replace the weapons files and therefore get rid of all the new weapons the aliens have.

I think if you want to use FitH with XNT you need to only copy some of the files over. But I'm not sure exactly which.

@Kabill

Sorry for intrusion Kabill but I am annoyed by how people tend to not read what is under their nose ...

@gamadeus

Note:Read install notes for Fire in The Hole carefully

1)Download Fire in the Hole! without add-ons.

2)Extract only tiles and maps

I left clear instruction on what you should do if you plan on using FiTH, so what exactly you didn't understand ?

Thanks kabill and thanks for the insult, Sentelin, I really appreciate it.

As a matter of fact I did only extract tiles and maps. However the FiTH also has the dynamic UFO assaults included, but that shouldn´t interfere I guess.

Anyway I will reinstall everything again, maybe there are some leftovers from previous mods

Thanks kabill and thanks for the insult, Sentelin, I really appreciate it.

Uhh I am not sure If I really insulted you or you are just being "sarcastic".In case I did,I am sorry.You would be surprised how many times I had to deal with people who didn't want to or bother to read those "colorful" notes I left,so yeah what I wrote above is more aggressive and insulting than it should be.

Anyway did you get problem "aliens not carrying weapons" resolved ?

Edited by Sentelin