[V 9.0] Geoscape - Looping Ground Combat Mission

Issue: saved game with chinook en route to intercept crashed ufo. After loading game combat starts as normal after chinook reaches crash site. After combat ends and chinook returns to base combat window opens again with no crash site or intercept despite already clearing the crash site mission.

Update the loop appears to never end. The number of aliens and race of aliens on the field randomly changes. Rocket launcher ammo not restocked between battles. Map appears to change as well sometimes its a farm area sometimes its an industrial area.

Edited by Pithos

yea i had this happen once also.

cant remember the circumstances leading up to it very well though.[when i saved, what type of ufo started the loop.]

but i had 3 ground battles auto start with no geoscape icon preasant. first one i thought must have been a base invasion but turned out it was just a normal industrial map.

i played thru all three but afterward it was like the whole game was corrupted, started having many bugs happen one after the other such as the no fighter ufo sprite bug and so on.

sorry i dont have more info on this but it was before i even joined in the forums.

Edited by NoIdidnt