How to mod amount of loot gained from a ground attack mission (like crashsites)?

JZ0125

as mentioned in title. I wish to bump up the amount of loot I can gain from the stuff recovered from a ground combat, especially the alloys.

I have gone through the xml files, and the only so related entry is in aircraft.xml, regarding the UFOs that does not generate a crashsite and provide loot immediately after being shot down.

and from my understanding of the lore and system, the alloys are stripped from the artefacts (right?). so is the value in one of those related config files regarding the props?

and another somewhat lore related question, the material that the hull is made of are not considered the alloys (in the xenopedia it does say sth about the have better efficiency as heat shield and armor and stuff for the UFOs than the material used on a Condor/Falcon)? cuz I don't see the reason that if the are, why can't you build half a dozen jackal armors out of a light scout UFO.:P

All of the alloy and alenium values are attached to particular props in the UFO. To modify them, you will need to download the map tiles from the mapping subforum, find the relevant props, copy/paste them into the right place and modify the files.

Hmm, actually... Here's one I prepared earlier!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgg7i1eazzi48gm/UFO%20Resource%20Props.zip

That download has all the relevant spectres in. Unpack the file, modify the spectres, and then copy the entire assets folder into your Xenonauts directory. Everything will end up in the right place.