[v21 stable] Impossible to fire techs or scientists, and destroy rooms

Hello,

For my current game I absolutely need to fire some technicians in my main base, but it's impossible in the new interface. You can only hire them, but not fire them.

I verified if the same bug was present for the scientists, and yes it is.

I would like to be able to click the left arrow to go below zero, so instead of hiring, the former "hide" button turns RED with the words "FIRE Technicians".

It is also impossible to destroy the Lab and Workshop in the main base. The game says "You can't destroy this building"... I'm sad :(

Can I haz a fix pwease?

In the new UI you can fire both scientists and engineers by reducing the hire/fire number below zero.

This only works if they are not currently working on a project though so remove them from whatever they are working on first.

Remember that all available workers are automatically assigned to a project when you start it so they may have been made busy without you realising.

I assume that the lab and workshop were in use so they could not be destroyed, it worked fine for me when they were not in use.

I haven't needed to try this in the latest experimental version but it has worked in all previous versions that I have tried.