Do these exist?

Tilarium

Hi all. I haven't really played the game in a long while and wanted to start playing it again. I had two questions though, for mods that may hopefully exist that I didn't find. There may even be a way to do it on my own, I just don't know, so looking for help.

The first is rank limiting. I don't want a squad of Col ranked characters. Is there a mod or way to limit how many people can hold rank, hopefully based on the amount of men you have? Example:

1 Cpl for every 4 soldiers

1 Sgt for every 8 soldiers

1 Lt for every 17 soldiers

1 Cap for every 35 soldiers

1 Maj for every 71 soldiers

1 Lt Col for every 142 soldiers

1 Col for every 200 soldiers

So at 200 soldiers you have

1 Colonel

1 Lt. Col

2 Majors

5 Captains

11 Lieutenants

25 Sergeants

50 Corporals

105 Privates

The other thing I'm wondering about is the starting base. While it's nice that we start with a completed base, is there a way to be able to change the layout and build it ourselves?

It's in gameconfig.xml:

<soldierRanks> <!-- Soldiers increase their ranking when they have a certain number of rank points. A rank point is gained each time an AP, strength, accuracy, reflexes or bravery progress is done. -->       <Private        rankPoints="0" />       <Corporal       rankPoints="6" />       <Sergeant       rankPoints="15" />       <Lieutenant rankPoints="30" />       <Captain        rankPoints="60" />       <Major          rankPoints="90" />       <Commander      rankPoints="150" />       <Colonel        rankPoints="200" /> </soldierRanks>

(Note that this is my modded version where I've doubled the cost of each rank. Vanilla numbers are half those shown here. Note also that the display names of "Commander" and "Colonel" ranks are now reversed, at least in CE - the code still considers Colonel to be the highest rank.)