[V8.6 - Ground Combat] Loading Ground Combat From Save

I played a game with iron man and yesterday i left the game from the ground combat (crashed as it is also mentioned in another bug report from someone else).

When i loaded the game in the ground combat the following things were wrong:

- Every unit had the name Cpl. Jack Longname (only in the ground combat interface, not in the inventory)

- In the inventory the upper left image showed strange things (for example gray boxes, parts of interface borders or parts of rockets/bombs, etc).

- All changes in the inventory (like reloading, changing weapons, etc.) only applied to the inventory but not on the units in ground combat.

- Trying to change the weapons for the first soldier didn't work. If you klick on the inventory slots of the first soldier there is a sound like that when you try to open the inventory for the vehicle.

- Strength and Accuracy is shown as 0 in the ground combat interface (the other values are correct or at least seem correct ... for the vehicle Acc and Ref are 0)

- Some of the numbers next to the health bar and the other bars in the inventory have strange values (for example 440445527)

- Trying to abort the game leads to a crash

- Winning the ground combat by killing all aliens leads to a crash

All these points are only in the bugged ground combat save.