[V20E2 - Ground Combat] Missing structures in base defense

Save file

Posting here as a follow-up to a discussion in the V20E2 announcement thread.

I had issues in my campaign with Geoscape structures not appearing in base defense missions, and leaving black impassable voids where they should have been. My first base was attacked three times over the course of the game, and in all three cases these missing structures and impassable gaps left at least one of the alien deployment zones isolated with no path to my command center.

I don't have a save file from during these battles, but Chris said to post a Geoscape save and you guys could force a base defense mission on your end, so here's a save I previously posted for another bug relating to the Valkyrie. The base where I've seen this problem (again, 3 out of 3 times it was attacked) is the Middle East base. In all three cases, the structure to the southwest of the command center was missing. Other structures have been missing too, but I don't remember which ones.

P.S... don't mind the fact that I'm obviously cheating in this save. As the end-game was drawing closer, I wanted to hurry through it to see all the content before the weekend was over, because I won't have time to give it a spin again for a long time.