[v12.1 - ground combat] constant walking noise by soldier on scout, industrial tile

If a soldier enters a crashed scout through the rear part of the scout (the power source room) through one door (only tried from the southern side), if you click outside the second door the soldier will walk up to the door, open it and stop and there will then be constant walking sound if you do not move that soldier again. Only appears to happen on industrial tileset, been able to repeat it on 3 industrial maps now (tried it on the one farm map I've had and the bug did not occur), happens both with the undamaged power source and the bugged damaged power source

I've seen this issue too. Marwik's description of how to reproduce it is exactly what I had done (tried to move a just outside the top door of the engine room from the inside). The walking sound does end if you order that soldier to move somewhere else (even if he has no TUs left to actually make another move).