[V12.1 Air Combat] double air combat, then CTD

I had two interceptions quite close together. I lost the first battle, went to geoscape, then shortly after my 2nd squadron intercepted a different group of UFOs.

I could now hear the air combat music playing twice, slightly out of sync. After beating the 2nd set of UFOs, the air combat ended... to be replaced by a mix of the geoscape and the earlier air combat, with the victorious UFOs from the 1st fight slowly exiting the airspace. When this air combat ended, I got a CTD, which wasn't caught by my JIT debugger.

I don't have a save sadly, I'll start saving more before interceptions.

v12.11

just had this but with 2 ufo squadrons ontop of each other and a single interceptor squadron. Air combat starts with the sound playing twice but slightly out of sync...

ufo contacts were 2 3 fighter squadrons, reported separately, but there was only one icon on the geoscape (assume ontop of each other)

both air combats appeared to be occuring at the same time... I sent one ceptor up and one down to split the pack, a couple of seconds later i heard missile launches (despite the ceptors I could see being headed away from the ufos)... upon scrolling around the grid background appear "tear" and I could see another set of ceptors heading straight for another set of fighters.

The missiles were gone from the ceptors I could see.

dual air combat bug.jpg

I kept the ceptors I could see heading away, couldn't control the other pair, who promptly died. Upon death the ceptor panels on the right lost this details other than speed... quickly followed by a CTD (BEX error)

dual air combat bug.jpg

577e7c99858ff_dualaircombatbug.thumb.jpg

That looks fairly similar to mine, might be the same thing.

I think I found the right crash dump, looks like xenonauts dumps direct to "My Documents". Looks like a use-after-free (eax and eip are both 0x29). Can't see a way to attach a non-image file - if anyone can do anything useful with it, please PM me.