[V20.8 - Ground Combat] Flashbang doesn't work against reapers

Apparently throwing a flashbang doesn't do anything to a reaper. That's presumably because the Xenopedia claims that they "possess only rudimentary swarm intelligence, making them fearless and difficult to suppress". The point is, intelligence has something to do with supressing only with weapons fire, but flashbangs have nothing to do with intelligence whatsoever, as they are purely physical/biological - they temporarily blind the eyes, deafen the ears and disrupt the sense of balance, something to which Reapers should in fact be even vulnerable, given that they are "possessing well-developed sensory organs".

Even for gameplay reasons I see no reason why they should be immune to flashbangs - they can be horrible enough as they are, soldiers will not have infinite amounts of flashbangs, and if somebody manages to hit a Reaper with a flashbang, they very well deserve the halved TU, especially given that throwing the grenade cost a number of TUs too.

No, I don't know if this is a bug or not. According to both what's written in the Xenopedia and my understanding of principles flashbangs should work here, so if something doesn't work but it should, it's a bug to me. I can't tell if this is intentional for whatever reason or if this is really a mistake e.g. because weapon fire suppression and stunning are handled by the same code which doesn't make the distinction.