V19 Stable Hotfix - Geoscape/Ground Combat - Unable to load saved games

All of my geoscape saved games crash after loading them.

I tried loading an old ground combat and going from there and those crash aftering loading to the geoscape.

I'm in mid-April. The only thing that was strange in the game that I could tell was I had a Corsair 0% health but still shown under 'Launch Interceptors," but unable to select it. It is not shown in the Hangar option. Evidentally this happened recently when I selected Autoresolve and I didn't see that one had be destroyed.

It was crashing ealier this morning and I was able to load an earlier saved game and play through it (this was a save before Corsair being destoyed).

Any help would be appeciated!

I don't know about your specific issue as I haven't experienced that one, but I have had many saves crash on loading. Work around is for sure to load an old one that works and continue on again from there. Also, it's worth trying loading an old working geoscape one, and then straight after that loading the broken one. This seems to work sometimes. Good luck!

It may also be worth attaching the corrupt save game in case it helps them fix it if it's a new bug.

Remorse;90918']I don't know about your specific issue as I haven't experienced that one' date=' but I have had many saves crash on loading. Work around is for sure to load an old one that works and continue on again from there. Also, it's worth trying loading an old working geoscape one, and then straight after that loading the broken one. This seems to work sometimes. Good luck!

It may also be worth attaching the corrupt save game in case it helps them fix it if it's a new bug.[/quote']

Tried all that...Thanks anyway. All my saves do not work. *Sigh* I guess I will be productive in my free time again...