[v19 Stable Hotfix] Fusion equipment upgrades not happening correctly

Once fusion equipment has been researched, the scientist's blurb says aircraft missiles and so on have been upgraded, but no, I had to manually go into every aircraft to change missiles. Also, I had to manually replace every soldiers' grenades, and rocket launchers with the new type. Further, even after changing rocket launchers to the new type, and loading the new rocket into each soldier's launcher, once they begin each new mission, the loaded rocket goes back to the old type. I then have to fire off that rocket (into an alien of course!) and then manually reload the fusion type from their backpack (which is not a quick-reload). I have to do this on every single mission - the preloading of fusion rockets does not seem to stick.

I may have a possible cause for the above happening. In researching, I skipped Plasma Explosives and instead went straight from Allenium to Fusion. Maybe that's why the upgrade didn't happen correctly? I have now just completed Plasma Explosive research, and thankfully, although the Xenopedia text says it applied the "upgrade" when I already had fusion, it didn't revert down to Plasma, but kept the Fusion equipment.

Hope that helps?