[v19 experimental unstable ground combat, base] a few bugs

Went back to trying the experimental. Ran into a few things.

I lost 2 xenonauts and another wounded on first mission. I guess the two that were killed got lucky and ended up going to wounded status after the mission. However, Charlie 1 was still full - I guess it was still counting the wounded as being on the chinook. The wounded, of course, don't appear in the troop management window, so I couldn't take them off the bird. The game crashed when I took charlie 1 to the next mission (supposedly with 3 wounded still on board).

Also, end of first mission, game froze on alien turn. It was the win turn for me occupying the ship, so it froze at the beginning of the alien turn during hidden movement. I've seen there were problems with this before, so I quit the game, loaded the autosave, mission completed. This was when I ran into the aforementioned bug.

I think this is a known bug, but seems picking up aliens or alien weapons on the ground will eventually cause a ctd.