V19.7 - alien sniper rifle extremely accurate, alien heavy plasma useless

1) I have seen many aliens wield and use their sniper rifles. New heavy armor mitigation is a good thing, it's really dangerous weapon. My problem is it's accuracy - After dozens of missions I didn't see single alien miss with it, even in autoresponce to my movement / attack. In effect, if you see alien with sniper rifle, you have to take it down *immediately*, and if he has enough TUs for shooting back, then you have to kill him / suppress him with single shot (rocket launchers help). I understand they should be accurate weapons, but I wonder if they are not too much accurate, especialy when human sniper rifles have penalty in auto attacks.

2) Until v19.7, alien heavy plasma was a weapon to be feared, unless you like to be insta-melted into boiling goo. This new variation could be described as "bit stronger shower setting". My wolf-armor-equipped soldier was hit from next square by andron combatant carrying this weapon and nothing happened. My soldiers as a matter of fact walk through heavy plasma fire like it was raining and killing their wielders with impunity. It's like alien pistol v2.0 .