19.5 Ground Combat - Game crashes when I end the turn

The bug is pretty easy to reproduce, whenever I load up the save game and hit end turn the game crashes. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to include attachments on the forum, I'm getting:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/newattachment.php on this server.

Here's a copy of the save game: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r6516v

Here's the data from the crash report in my Windows event log:

Faulting application name: xenonauts.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x51f27f6f

Faulting module name: xenonauts.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x51f27f6f

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x001aa1f2

Faulting process id: 0x1de4

Faulting application start time: 0x01ce8f242305b5c6

Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Xenonauts\xenonauts.exe

Faulting module path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Xenonauts\xenonauts.exe

Report Id: 92898703-fb17-11e2-ac4a-005056c00008

Edit: I'm afraid I've posted this in the wrong forum, it was supposed to be in the experimental build subforum, sorry about that.

Edited by DylanW

I've been fiddling with older saves and I think this crash is related to a particular alien in that mission, he's stunned in that save I believe. If that alien is killed or stunned the game will crash when I end the turn and I have had it crash as I give a soldier an order though I haven't been able to replicate that reliably, possibly the incapacitated alien is trying to take a reaction shot? But as long as the alien is active then the game seems to be fine.

Nope, no mods at all. It's an alien terror attack on a city that popped up right next to my second base which I had just started a team in, my guys in that mission are completely green with no special equipment. I had been hoping to have time to train them up on scout crashes and build them some gear, but what can you do.

As it is there as been a lot of reloading, not the most "pure" way to finish a mission but it's my first playthrough and I actually enjoy puzzling through an insane difficulty now and then to test ways of flanking and such that work well. As it is getting out of the dropship was a bit of a challenge!

Edit: I should have saves from the start of the mission and possibly just before I started it if they'd help. And out of curiosity, does that count of 40 include the dead and stunned aliens? Because I think there would be 10 to 15 of them.

Edited by DylanW

Righto, that would make things easier! I thought I'd just gotten the wrong end of the random number generator with an early terror mission right next to my brand new base with my primary team otherwise occupied.

Anyways, I have an autosave (5 Nov 8:02) from right before the attack popped up: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ufaqt1

And the next oldest I have is from 28th Oct 19:56: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8tko1a

Hope they help!