V19.3 [CTD afterbase defense]

First thanks for an awesome game. :)

I got attacked by some bugs... well it happens sometimes.
:D
I wrote down some I could remember, hope it helps you out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My base were attacked by aliens
:P
, I killed them. Lost nobody. After going back to base screen and then trying to go back to geoscape, the game CTD. Loading autosave = CTD, loading save created at geoscape before entering base screen = CTD. I have no save before the base attack,
:(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also noticed if you right click the loadout image in the equipment screen, the primary weapon gets unequipped and back into the storage.
:rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a bug i found in version 18 that I will try to reproduce in 19.3 if it hasn't already been fixed.
I shot down 2 alien space ships, sent my chopper with a scout car and soldiers to one of them, killed all aliens but the scout car was destroyed. On my way home I decided to recover the second enemy ship as well so I landed there as well. Now the scout car was back full health, couldn't see how many AP it had and it was number 1, so i had one soldier number 1 and the scout car as number 1 with its tab at the far right of the GUI. It was destroyed once more and when I returned to base it was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loaded my save game during base defence and the andron corpses turned into ceasans.
:confused:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the base defence mission I decided to capture one of the androns alive so after throwing these stun grenades and shooting stun rockets at it, I sent in my favourite soldier with the stun baton and beat him up.
However after the base was completed the andron was reported as killed. You should be able to capture them alive, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot a rocket inside the small room that aliens enter the base through, wounding the andron inside, the door shut itself and jammed couldn't open it until next round. Rocket fired was a upgraded one with alienium, if that matters at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The open door icon is visible above the GUI. Have the GUI cover the door and hold it on the GUI were the door is underneath and the icon is displayed. Press escape and the icon follow your mouse around as you navigate the menu. Open a soldier's inventory window and it does the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I renamed the hidden move picture, hope that isn't causing any bugs.
I noticed that the game doesn't produce any logs for debugging, do you want my save game? It's from before I knocked out the andron and finished the mission.

Thank you for making this game.

I managed to play on and got to another base defence mission, now the hit areas of soldiers are unsynced. There are a invisible wall of these between me and the enemy and I tried to shoot through and the bullets teleported and hit my soldiers instead. Threw a grenade and a alien died. I guess I should start a new game. :P

1- save game corruption is a known issue we are working on

2- It's a feature i believe

3- Known issue

4- Known issue, some destroyed props will be shown as undamaged ones as well

5- Thanks for the report, i believe it wasn't reported before

6- Known issue

The renaming of the image shouldn't mess up anything.