[v18 STABLE (STEAM 30/5/2013)] Base Defence Issues

Did a quick search couldn't find all of these listed, though they may have been under an earlier build.

So apologies if they known issues, but better to make sure they are.

1) I keep coming across invisible walls that block movement, and are targetable.

base1x.jpg

Had them disappear later, not sure if it was on a reload or linked to killing an alien.

2) Reloading a save caused most of the props in the command centre to disappear.

Picture

3) Not all of the Base is visible in the Defence Mission.

This may be by intent, a bug, or you just haven't finished all of the rotated base tiles.

Anyway I had a rotated living quarters here

base3k.jpg

But not here

4) Door shows as openable, but does not work.

base5.jpg

5) Soldier assigned to dropship gets killed during the mission, after the mission he is listed as wounded but still assigned on the dropship screen.

This makes it impossible to unassign them, or assign anyone to replace them in the dropship.

This seems to fix itself when you start your next ground mission, they are not present and no longer on the personnel roster once you finish.

6) Not specific to base defence missions, but when you load a save andron corpse sprites are replaced with ceasan ones.

Corpse is still recognised as andron if you stand over them and look at the inventory screen.

Sprite on the inventory screen is that of a human, but I presume that is one still to be done?