V18 stable - possible research bug

Just did the first terror mission in a new game on veteran - in Wellington at night. It went terribly. I ended up legging it with the last two soldiers, grabbed a reaper corpse and jumped on the charlie. There was also a reaper in the doorway (though not technically inside the chinook I guess). Anyway, somehow this unlocked the Alien Interrogation research project even though I hadn't captured a live alien at any point (pretty sure the one in the backpack was dead).

Another minor point is that the Reaper autopsy completed before the Charlie got back to base, so unless the two badly wounded soldiers were doing it on the way back out of boredom ...

Also, when I got back to the base, all my Jackal Armour was still available, even though I'd left it on the ground when Wellington got nuked. This might be intentional. Just doesn't particularly realistic. I guess it depends how much you want the game to punish someone for failing a mission so badly