Additional Information on Grond Missions in Geoscape

I think it would be nice if we get additional information in geoscape about a crashsite or any other ground mission. Atm it is only "crashsite number XX". But if i shot down 3 Ufos i have 3 crashsites and if the fights were intense i perhaps don't remembr exactly what crashsite was the big ufo or the small one. Another thing is: Will my dropship arrive on day or night when i take-off now? And what kind of area is it. Is it farm lands? Is it a city or desert? Is the area crowded with cover or open space? Since you already have intel about that area from your fighters that shot down the ufo you should have the right to know that stuff. The reason why i want to know that is that you can equip your soldiers better for those special situations. For example if it is an area with a lot of cover i won't take my sniper with me and get more shotguns. Or if its open space i only pick a few shotguns and prefer long range weapons.

So i'd like to have in geoscape ground mission information:

- Ufo size

- Dropship time of arrival

- Information about the terrain

Edit: Sry. Forget about the stuff i wrote about Dropship arrival.

Edited by GreySciTe