[V18 HF2] more bugs late game

don't know, i will check that later.

interesting situation - cant start land missions with enormous ships and i can kill dreadnought with 1 missle.

also in cruisers (large ships) i have a lot of aliens. In battleships - mostly i dont have aliens at all and maximum i have 7 aliens.

late game very hard atm, because i cant get money from crashed ships. Game crashes on dreadnoughts and mostly don't have team at all.

another bug - when i shoot dreadnought, but he have 2 companions, then lose my airplane - he will become crash-site, but its moving and trying to attack my single airplanes.

and more. game crash after i equip mag carbine on any marine and trying to switch to globe overview.

p.s. when next patch approximately will come?

okay, here is save, where i have C-17-2 coming to my middle east base, he carry mag carbine and some other stuff(cant remember witch one)

try to save game when he get destination and game will crash.

Edited by cyrus

It's realy aircraft missiles? Not missiles for soldier's rocket launcher?

checked that. i can produce both missiles and rockets. Missiles for airships, rockets for marines. But still ships have hypervelocity missiles unlimited.