[17.52 - Ground Combat] Scout door sometimes can't be open

Happened twice in different missions with scouts (not light scouts) in middle east tileset, the external door can't be open, the aliens can leave the UFO but I can't enter.

I got around that by shooting it with the machine gun, then the door is destroyed and I can enter and finish the mission.

First time I tought it happened because of explosions from rockets but the second time I don't remember using explosives. It might be related to damage to the doors triggering the bug.

I had a similar problem with scouts, but instead of it happening with the "main" door, it was with the other two, it seems that whenever they get destroyed (it doesn't seem to matter if they are open or not) your characters can't go through, I could fire through them though, but the enemies just hide in corners so you can't damage them...

Also, if I recall correctly, I've also had your problem, Kaosu, though I don't seem to remember what caused it.