[Milestone 1.25 - 22 July 2023) - Geoscape / General - Crash to Desktop

My game consistently CTD at day 241 - 244. My guess is that when the world finally surrenders my client is as well. I can consistently go to the Geoscape screen and the game will crash around those days. It also happened on my last playthrough but I was at world surrender stage around 144 days.

-"Checkpoint" is the save right before it crashes for me. Just wait on the Geoscape screen for a few seconds.
-The output text file in Logs folder with the Saved Games folder never seems to have any data in it even when I look directly after the game crashes.

Let me know if this helps or if you need other files.

crash.dmp error.log output_log.txt auto_strategy_before_combat-30.json auto_strategy_before_combat-32.json auto_strategy_before_combat-35.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-28.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-29.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-31.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-33.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-34.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-36.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-37.json user_checkpoint-2.json steam_autocloud.vdf

Edited by Psychobob