[V17.1 Can't load 2nd Chinook]

After building my 2nd base, I could not hire at the 2nd base so I bought a second Chinook and transferred it and 7 Soldiers to my new base after quarters and hangers were ready. I can load only one soldier into the Chinook and then the choice of Chinook 6 is grayed out for everyone else.

When I look at the Chinook under the Aircraft tab it shows my one lonely guy in there. Have had to reload a few times but still cannot load chopper. After 1st month over I could recruit more sosldiers and scientists at the 2nd base. Previously I could not.

For an Alpha it is pretty good but I want to send my guys at base 2 on a mission also.

I posted before on this as I had the same issue. A temporary solution is to remember to unassign everyone from the chopper before shipping anyone or anything. Then transfer the vehicle, troops and equipment seperately. I think the problem is it's not unassigning the troops automatically, though the troops DO stay in the base the chopper was in. Thus at the new destination it doesn't have enough space for anything but one soldier.

Hmm, after I had the problem I didn't find a way to fix it, though at that point in the game I didn't have the money to try to get rip of the chopper and buy a new one. The only solution I had was to reload my game just prior to transporting the Chinook to the second base and do what I listed above. Luckily I'm not having many CTDs in my game currently. The only issue I have is WAY too many terror site missions. It's only just into the second month and things are going nuts!