17.1 Bugs. CTD and can't get out of Chopper!

The current build looks very good, especially as I gave things a few months down while I dealt with other things. It's sure moved on a lot since then! Good going guys.

I've had a few oddities during a game. I've had two instances of CTDs during the geoscape (none in tactical as yet) and when it happens the saved games seem to crash when reloaded. Usually these are just after having UFOs 'hovering' near my base after the fighters they were tracking returned to base. One CTD I know was during a 'hover', the other I'm not sure about. I think it was though. The game pauses for a long time, maybe three minutes, before crashing to desktop. Similarly the corrupt saves take the same time before crashing.

Also on one of two terror missions I had the chopper kept landing with the ramp right up to the bottom edge of the map. Troops could get out of the ship but the armoured vehicle couldn't! Trapped! Luckily I'd saved just before entering the mission and reloaded a few times. Took four reloads before I got the map so my AFV could get out of the chopper!

(EDIT: Sorry, I realised after I entered this I got the title out of format stated in the sticky. I'll try to get it right next time.)

Edited by Patupi
Wrong format for title.